THE AGREEMENT: The use of this website and services on this website provided by Stocks Ahoy Ltd (hereinafter referred to as "Website") are subject to the following Terms & Conditions, all parts and sub-parts of which are specifically incorporated by reference here. This agreement shall govern the use of all pages on this website (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Website") and any services provided by or on this Website ("Services").
“We,” “us,” and “our” are references to STOCKSAHOY.CO.UK.
“User”, “You” and “your” denotes the person who is accessing the website for taking or availing any service from us. User shall include the company, partnership, sole trader, person, body corporate, or association taking services of this Website.
” Website” shall mean and include stocksahoy.co.uk and any successor Website of the Company or any of its affiliates.
Parties: Collectively, the parties to this Agreement (We and You) will be referred to as Parties.
Your failure to comply with the Terms may result in the suspension or termination of your account and/or access to the Services and may subject you to civil and criminal penalties.
You must be at least 13 (Thirteen) years of age to use this Website or any Services contained herein. By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you are at least 13 years of age and may legally agree to this agreement. We assume no responsibility or liability for any misrepresentation of your age.
Occasionally there may be information on the Website that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to user descriptions, pricing, availability, promotions, and offers. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to make changes or modifications to these Terms and conditions at any time and for any reason. We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information on the Website, including, without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied on the Website should be taken to indicate that all information on the Website or Services has been modified or updated. Please ensure that you check the applicable Terms every time you use our Site so that you understand which Terms apply. You will be subject to and will be deemed to have been made aware of and to have accepted the changes in any revised Terms and conditions by your continued use of the Site after the date such revised Terms and conditions are posted.
During your use of the Website and Services, you may enter correspondence with or participate in promotions of advertisers or sponsors showing their goods or services through the Website and Services. Any such activity, and any terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with such activity, is solely between you and the applicable third party. We shall have no liability, obligation, or responsibility for any such correspondence, purchase, or promotion between you and any such third party.
The website permits you to share content, post comments, feedback, etc., but you are solely responsible for the Content posted by you. You represent that you have required permission to use the Content.
When posting Content to the website, please do not post Content that:
· contains ill-mannered, profane, abusive, racist, or hateful language or expressions, text, photographs, or illustrations that are pornographic or in poor taste, inflammatory attacks of a personal, racial or religious nature.
· It is defamatory, threatening, disparaging, grossly inflammatory, false, misleading, fraudulent, inaccurate, unfair, contains exaggeration, or unsubstantiated claims.
· It violates the privacy rights of any third party, is unreasonably harmful or offensive to any individual or community.
· Discriminates on the grounds of race, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability, or refers to such matters in any manner prohibited by law.
· violates or inappropriately encourages the violation of any municipal, state, federal, or international law, rule, regulation, or ordinance.
· Sends repeated messages related to another user and/or makes derogatory or offensive comments about another individual or repeats prior posting of the same message under multiple emails or subjects.
· Any submitted content that includes, but is not limited to the following, will be refused. If repeated violations occur, we reserve the right to cancel user access to the website without advanced notice.
As a user of the Website or Services, you may be asked to register with us. When you do so, you will choose a user identifier, which may be your email address or another term, as well as a password. You may also provide personal information, including, but not limited to, your name. You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of this information. This identifying information will enable you to use the Website and Services. You must not share such identifying information with any third party, and if you discover that your identifying information has been compromised, you agree to notify us immediately in writing. An email notification will suffice. You are responsible for maintaining the safety and security of your identifying information as well as keeping us apprised of any changes to your identifying information. Providing false or inaccurate information or using the Website or Services to further fraud or unlawful activity is grounds for immediate termination of this agreement.
You agree not to use the Website or Services for any unlawful purpose, or any purpose prohibited under this clause. You agree not to use the Website or Services in any way that could damage the Website, Services, or general business of stocksahoy.co.uk.
· You further agree not to use the Website or Services:
· To harass, abuse, or threaten others or otherwise violate any person's legal rights.
· To violate any of our intellectual property rights or any third party.
· To upload or otherwise disseminate any computer viruses or other software that may damage the property of another.
· To perpetrate any fraud.
· To engage in or create any unlawful gambling, sweepstakes, or pyramid scheme.
· To publish or distribute any obscene or defamatory material.
· To publish or distribute any material that incites violence, hate, or discrimination towards any group.
· To unlawfully gather information about others.
Before you enter Forex, you must remember that trading and other investment products is trading in nature and always involves considerable risk. As a result of various financial fluctuations, you may not only significantly increase your capital but also lose it completely.
The information on this website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties; the express or implied website makes no representations or warranties.
· limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence.
· Limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
· Limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
· Exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law, or
· limit or exclude any mandatory rights that you have as a consumer under applicable law.
· are subject to the preceding provision; and
· Govern all liabilities arising under this disclaimer or relating to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence), and for breach of statutory duty, except to the extent expressly provided otherwise in this disclaimer.
· We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
· We will not be liable to you in respect of any stocks or business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities, or goodwill.
· We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect, or consequential loss or damage.
· Our Content would not be provided without such limitations. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from us through our Content shall create any warranty, representation, or guarantee not expressly stated in this agreement.
· We cannot guarantee that the information provided on this website is accurate, reliant, or complete. We are not responsible for any personal injury or any other damages that may have been the result, direct or indirect, of any use or misuse of the Content.
· We are not accountants or financial advisors, nor are we holding ourselves out to be. The information contained in this website is not intended to be a substitute for financial advice/strategies that can be provided by your own accountant and financial advisor. Although care has been taken in preparing the information provided to you, we cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions, and we accept no liability whatsoever for any loss or damage you may incur. Always seek financial and legal counsel relating to your specific circumstances as needed for all questions and concerns you now have or may have in the future.
· Information on this website is for educational purposes only. Information is not intended to be a substitute for specific individualized tax, Stock market, Stock Investment, or investment planning advice. Where specific advice is necessary or appropriate, consult with a qualified attorney, tax advisor, CPA, financial planner, or investment manager.
Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms that are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their “Terms and conditions” before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
You agree that the Website and all Services provided by us are the property of Stocksahoy, including all copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents, and other intellectual property ("Our IP"). You agree that we own all rights, title, and interest in and to the Our IP and that you will not use Our IP for any unlawful or infringing purpose. You agree not to reproduce or distribute Our IP in any way, including electronically or via registration of any new trademarks, trade names, service marks, or Uniform Resource Locators (URLs), without express written permission from us.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Stocksahoy and its affiliates and/or related entities, whether direct or indirect, current, former or future, and its and their respective current, former, or future officers, directors, employees, agents, successors and assigns and related third parties (each an “Indemnified Party”), for any claims, causes of action, debts, damages, losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) relating to or arising out of any third-party claim that (a) your use of or inability to use the Services, (b) any user postings made by you, (c) your violation of any terms of this agreement or your violation of any rights of a third-party, or (d) your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations, except to the extent caused by any unlawful or negligent act or omission by Stocksahoy. Stocksahoy reserves the right, at its own cost, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with Stocksahoy in asserting any available defenses. An Indemnified Party may participate in the defense by counsel of its own choosing, at its own cost and expense. You shall not settle any claim that adversely affects an Indemnified Party or imposes any obligation or liability on an Indemnified Party without the Indemnified Party’s prior written consent.
You understand and agree that we (A) do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, validity, or timeliness of information listed by us or any third parties, and (B) shall not be responsible for any materials posted by us or any third party. You shall use your judgment, caution, and common sense in evaluating any prospective methods or offers and any information provided by us or any third party.
Further, we shall not be liable for direct, indirect consequential, or any other form of loss or damage that may be suffered by a user using the stocksahoy.co.uk Website including loss of data or information or any kind of financial or physical loss or damage.
In no event shall Stocksahoy, nor its Owner, directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be accountable for any indirect, incidental, special, eventful, or exemplary costs, including without limitation, loss of proceeds, figures, usage, goodwill, or other intangible losses, consequential from (i) your use or access of or failure to access or use the Service; (ii) any conduct or Content of any third party on the Service; (iii) any content attained from the Service; and (iv) unlawful access, use or alteration of your transmissions or Content, whether or not based on guarantee, agreement, domestic wrong (including carelessness) or any other lawful concept, whether or not we've been aware of the possibility of such damage, and even if a cure set forth herein is originated to have futile of its important purpose.
We may, from time to time and at any time without notice to you, modify this agreement. You agree that we have the right to modify this agreement or revise anything contained herein. You further agree that all modifications to this agreement are in full force and effect immediately upon posting on the Website and that modifications or variations will replace any prior version of this agreement unless prior versions are specifically referred to or incorporated into the latest modification or variation of this agreement.
You agree that your use of the Website and Services is at your sole and exclusive risk and that any Services provided by us are on an "As Is" basis. We hereby expressly disclaim any express or implied warranties of any kind, including, but not limited to the implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose and the implied warranty of merchantability. We make no warranties that the Website or Services will meet your needs or that the Website or Services will be uninterrupted, error-free, or secure. We also make no warranties as to the reliability or accuracy of any information on the Website or obtained through the Services. You agree that any damage that may occur to you, through your computer system, or because of the loss of your data from your use of the Website or Services is your sole responsibility and that we are not liable for any such damage or loss.
We are not liable for any damages that may occur to you because of your use of the Website or Services, to the fullest extent permitted by law. This section applies to any claims by you, including, but not limited to, lost profits or revenues, consequential or punitive damages, negligence, strict liability, fraud, or torts of any kind.
If any provision of these Terms and conditions is determined to be unlawful, void, or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms and conditions, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
If you would like to contact us to understand more about terms or wish to contact us concerning any matter, you may do so via the contact us or email us at [email protected]
Stocks Ahoy Ltd
16B South St,
This document was last updated on January 3, 2022